On behalf of Truman State University’s Multicultural Affairs Center, we would like to welcome you to the Scholastic Enhancement Experience (SEE) website.
The SEE Program is a retention-based academic institute that helps its participants sharpen their academic skills, increase their self-efficacy, learn about campus resources, and form valuable connections to Truman during an intensive 2-week summer program. Upon completion of the summer institute, SEE Scholars continue to receive support from the program and its staff. Look around to learn more!
Become a part of the SEE Staff
What is a SEE Counselor and How do I become one?
SEE Counselor Application
SEE Counselor Recommendation Form
I’m a SEE Scholar, now what?
Expectations & Protocol
What you need to know before you come
The Multicultural Affairs Center is one of the resources that paved the way to my success in college. During my time at Truman, the MAC introduced me the SEE program, Ronald E. McNair program, and some of the best friends I will ever have. The MAC offered me many resources that allowed me to network and positively impact my professional career! –Kylie Warner, Class of 2014
Goals of the Scholastic Enhancement Experience Academic Institute:
- To introduce incoming underrepresented students to the academic and extra-curricular environment at Truman State University
- To offer a nurturing environment in which students can sharpen their academic skills, develop supportive and satisfying social interactions, and become comfortable and at home with Truman facilities
- To provide an opportunity for students, faculty, and staff to interact and to encourage each other’s growth and development academically and personally
- To cultivate leadership in students
- To, most importantly, assist SEE Scholars in achieving their goals
May 11, 2018
May 11, 2018