Come S.E.E. What It is All About!
2015 SEE Program
2014 SEE Program
2013 SEE Program
2012 SEE Program
2011 SEE Program
2010 SEE Program
On behalf of Truman State University’s Multicultural Affairs Center, we would like to welcome you to the Scholastic Enhancement Experience website.
The SEE Program is a retention-based academic institute that helps its participants sharpen their academic skills, increase their self-efficacy, learn about campus resources, and form valuable connections to Truman during an intensive 2-week summer program.
Goals of the Scholastic Enhancement Experience Academic Institute:
- To introduce incoming underrepresented students to the academic and extra-curricular environment at Truman State University;
- To offer a nurturing environment in which students can sharpen their academic skills, develop supportive and satisfying social interactions, and become comfortable and at home with Truman facilities;
- To provide an opportunity for students, faculty, and staff to interact and to encourage each other’s growth and development academically and personally;
- To cultivate leadership in students;
- To, most importantly, assist SEE Scholars in achieving their goals