Greetings SEE Scholar and Family!
The starting date for the SEE program is fast approaching. We are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, July 31st!
90 miles from Columbia, MO
180 miles from Kansas City, MO
215 miles from St. Louis, MO
Kirksville has its own Regional Airport and 12 miles outside of Kirksville is the Amtrak Station in LaPlata, MO.
- Air Travel
Students who are flying should arrive are recommended to fly into Lambertâ€“St. Louis International Airport. Transfer flights via Cape Air are available to travel from Lambertâ€“St. Louis International Airport to the Kirksville Regional Airport. Transportation to the University from Kirksville Regional Airport is free however notification of flight date and time of arrival are required for this service.
- Driving from Kansas City
Take interstate 35 north to highway 36. Follow 36 east until Macon, MO. At Macon, take high 63 north into Kirksville. Note: Route 11 north into Kirksville is windy and may be difficult for drivers new to the area.
- Driving from St. Louis
Take interstate 70 west to Columbia, MO. At Columbia, take highway 63 north into Kirksville. If traffic in Columbia is expected to be busy, you may also take highway 61 north to Hannibal, MO. At Hannibal, take highway 36 west until Macon, MO where you will take highway 63 north into Kirksville.
- Driving from Chicago
Take Interstate 55 or 57 south or 39/51 south to interstate 72. Follow 72 west and cross the Mississippi River to Missouri interstate 36. At Macon, MO, take highway 63 north into Kirksville.
Students will be housed in Dobson Hall located on the corner of Davis and Patterson Street. Once you have arrived in the Dobson Hall parking lot, please proceed to the Check-In table located through the middle doors at the back of the building before you begin unloading. Signs will be posted to direct you to the appropriate area. Once you have checked in, you will be given a key to your room, and some of our staff and students will help move you into your room.
Directions to Dobson Hall
From the South
- Traveling north on US 63, take the exit right onto Baltimore Street.
- Turn left onto Franklin St.
- After approximately 1 mile, turn right onto Patterson St.
- Dobson Hall is located on the Left.
- After passing Dobson Hall, turn left on Davis Street.
- Turn left again on Randolph Street and enter the Dobson Hall Parking Lot.
From the North
- Traveling south on US 63 (Baltimore St), turn right onto Patterson St.
- Before you reach Dobson Hall, you will turn right on Davis Street.
- Turn left on Randolph Street and enter the Dobson Hall Parking Lot.
(1=Dobson Hall; 2=Multicultural Affairs)