The SEE Academic Institute offers incoming underrepresented and underserved Truman students the opportunity to participate in an academically based summer institute that provides them with:
- An introduction to the Truman curriculum through a Writing Workshop and introductory Math course.
- Cultural enhancement opportunities through diversity education and exposure to students from diverse identities
- Confidence and self-efficacy to succeed at Truman
- Connection to relevant campus resources
- And a community of scholars and staff as a support system